Manage Coax Cables with ATX SignalOn Cable Support Shelf for RF Modules
AnD Cable Product’s industry leading Cable Rack Manager range has been intelligently designed to optimize data center server rack space.
- Reduce your cable management equipment costs
- Quality rack manager products are built to last from 16-gauge or 18-gauge cold rolled steel and are of a rugged, all welded construction
- Our Cable Manager Systems are modular and can be configured to meet just about any cable management need in your data center
Our Horizontal Zero U cable manager sizes include:
- 19″ Horizontal Cable Management Racks
- 23″ Horizontal Cable Management Racks
- 19″ Horizontal Adjustable Depth Server Racks
- 23″ Horizontal Adjustable Depth Server Racks
- 19″ x 6″ Horizontal Cable Management Shelf
- 11RU Vertical Cable Manager
- 22RU Vertical Cable Manager
- 22RU Vertical Cable Manager with 4″ Standoff
Also available are 1U Steel Blanking Panels and ATX SignalOn Cable Support Shelf to help you manage the coax cables coming off the back of the RF modules – a staple in MSO headends (Cable TV data centers).
Read Coax Cabling Industry Articles
Designing a CCTV system takes quality components, engineering, and installation practices.
A CCTV system consists of many components and each is critical to the quality of the video picture that is reproduced. Many system designers specify very specific criteria for the hardware; however, when it comes to the transmission media, only general information is given.
Selecting the correct transmission media for CCTV is one of the most vital aspects of designing a quality system and yet it is the least understood topic in system design.
A step-by-step guide to open/short testing on structured wiring
You’ve pulled RG-6/U quad-shield coaxial cable and Category 5 unshielded twisted-pair (UTP) “dark” for future expansion needs and would like to know if any defects (opens/shorts) occurred during the installation process.
Coaxil cable is still the medium of choice for several critical applications.
When it comes to media choices, the cliché holds that things have not changed with respect to unshielded twisted-pair (UTP) and coaxial cable. Users of copper-based Gigabit Ethernet are running the protocol over UTP, while coaxial remains best described as a cable for niche applications.
Minimum Order Limit: We have set a minimum order limit so that we can continue to offer high quality server optimization and cable management products at competitive prices.
Our range is limited to products that are intelligently designed, increase efficiency, are durable and reliable, easy to use and that reduce equipment costs. We believe our focus on maintaining this standard serves you, our valued customer, the best, and trust that you agree.