Full visibility, network security and control of your physical layer environment. Monitor your entire hybrid cloud and IT infrastructure from a cloud-based, integrated dashboard
Download the A150 Physical Layer Environment Network Security Monitoring and Control brochure (PDF)
Introducing the A150 System
The A150 System provides 24 x 7 x 365 physical layer environment infrastructural monitoring, control and management service and systems for hybrid cloud and hybrid IT for consistency, network security and compliance requirements.
The A150 System has been specifically designed and developed for Data Center / IT Room / Confidential Lab operators to meet the demand for physical layer environment network security, energy conservation, and remote management – now and into the future.
100 Percent Wireless
Meshed wireless sensor network architecture. Wireless reliability, data speed and power consumption. Supporting hundreds of sensors simultaneously.
All historic data, warnings and alarms are saved in cloud servers for future records and analysis.
Maintenance free, ultra long battery operating life. Reliable, Redundant, Resilient. Flexible, scalable, simple installation with no service interruption.
By monitoring in-rack conditions with a unique 3D visualization, data center and mission critical facility managers can improve their operational security and effectiveness with no infrastructural change.
Reduce Energy Usage
Keep your data center’s power consumption at a minimum while saving over thousands of dollars with our new innovative technology. Our solution is environmentally friendly and still affordable. Save more than 20% energy from your data center.
Alarm and Warning Notification
User defined warnings and alarms are sent via text messages and/or emails and also saved for future analysis.
A150 System Architecture – High-Level Overview
A150 System Features
- Simple and easy-to-use user interface from a cloud service platform ARCOSTM. With a simple training session, users can operate the entire system through its cloud-based GUI either locally or remotely, with a secure communication link or via Internet.
- 3D virtual graphic showing temperature, humidity and rack power consumption. Dashboard monitoring and warning issuance for airflow speed, air pressure, differential air pressure, power consumption, rack access, water leak, tamper, air quality, IT assets and other mission critical profile.
- Computer room air conditioning and handeling (CRAC/CRAH), analysis, data center’s Power Utilization Efficiency (PUE), AC load percentage, rack load percentage, airflow index, cooling index (overheat or overcool) and air quality (i.e., airborne particle counts, PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10, etc.) and other parameters.
- Monitored data and alarms in real time in table and graphic formats.
- Historic data and alarms in table and graphic formats.
- Multiple levels of user privileges (configuration, set points, search, warning trigger points, data export, user notification, etc.).
- Historic data and alarm search, export and print in table or graphic formats.
- Data export to back up storage devices for compliance audits, AI performance analysis and improvement.
- User-defined warning threshold for every monitoring point.
- Warning signals can be sent to audible alarms, mobile devices, or email addresses through text messages from unmanned data centers.
- Automatic and semi-automatic CRAC/CRAH group control.
- IT assets management for each rack/cabinet.
- Web-based system for multi-user and multi-location access via cloud service ARCOS.
- User accounts and privileges.
- Supports IP security camera integration in ARCOS.
System Controller Hardware and Specifications
The A150 system platform consists two main hardware bases – wireless sensor and controller. Each wireless sensor includes a built-in temperature and humidity sensor and two external connectors which accept the following sensing probes:
- Extended Range Temperature and Humidity Probe – for applications beyong normal environemtnal monitoring, such as industrial temperature/humidity oven automation, manufacturing process data recording, greenhouse monitoring, etc.
- Access Probe – for monitoring door open/close status such as rack/cabinet access door, closet door, building window and entrance door, etc.
- Vibration and Tamper probe – for monitoring unauthorized vibration and tempering (shake, tilt, move, etc.).
- AC or DC Current Probe – for monitoring AC or DC electrical current for power consumption, power condition and power line events.
- Water Leak Detection Probe – for a path of 10 ft to 100 ft., if there is any water or specific liquid greater than 1” diameter along any portion of the sensing rope, then an warning message will be generated to alert the user. The Water Leak sensing probe can be placed and fixed on floor (either wood or concrete), around a water pipe joint, around a window or a door, underneath of a rack/cabinet, etc. where water leak is a concern.
- Others – custom sensing probes are available upon request.
Each Controller includes an optional built-in air pressure detector and an optional airborne particle monitor. It also serves as a gateway for the wireless sensors and external probes. Each controller supports up to hundreds of wireless sensors. Multiple controllers also form a wireless meshed network with sensors to provide redundancy. All probes above support both the wireless sensor as well the controller.
Each controller also provides three (3) general purpose IO ports and one analog input port (0.0V – 10.0V). The general purpose IO ports can be remotely programmed via ARCOS for either digital input or digital output, either active high or active low, or analog input (0.0V to 3.3V). Dry relays are available for controlling 3rd party devices when IO ports are configured as digital output.
In addition, power over Ethernet (PoE) is available for connecting to a router supporting PoE.
Monitoring Controllers, Probes and Sensors
Communication Controller supporting hundreds of wireless sensors and external devices
10-year battery powered wireless sensor with 2 ports for remote probes
AC or DC Current Probe
Non-intrusive AC or DC Current Probe
Water Leak Probe
Water Leak Probe protecting your precious mission critical assets
Rack or Cabinet Access Probe
Rack or Cabinet Access probe with door open/close alarm
Dry Relay for controlling auto dialer, facility alarm, flash light and 3rd party devices
ACC Temperature and Humidity Probe
Extended Range Temperature and Humidity Probe for applications beyong normal environemtnal monitoring
Probes and Sensors
- Temperature and humidity
- Water leak detection rope of 10ft, 50ft or 100ft in length
- Airflow speed for HVAC
- Access probe for rack and cabinet door open/close status
- Flammable gases of H2, LPG, CH4, CO, propane
- Differential airflow pressure with temperature
- Airborne particle counts and air quality PM1.0, PM2.5 and PM10
- Tamper (vibration, shake, tilt, move, etc.) detection
- IP security camera support
The Cloud Server manages all system data, records and analytics in local as well as cloud-based storage for user sharing, remote monitoring, and management. Its WEB based architecture allows multi-user and multi-location access, both locally and remotely. The data center operator can log in through a secured VPN to view, control, and manage every aspect of the data center’s environmental conditions.