Read Whitepapers and Guides on cables and cable management. Learn how to choose the best data center cables, manage them at peak efficiency, learn best-practice techniques and tips and discover how new systems work.
WHITEPAPER – Understanding Fiber Optic Cables and Connectors in Modern Networks
This whitepaper takes a deeper look into the various fiber optic cable and connector types used in modern networks, their specifications, benefits and draw-backs. It details typical applications and use in data center settings.
WHITEPAPER – Effective Cable Management Planning In Modern Data Center Architecture
This whitepaper identifies the common elements of modern architecture that are likely to remain the same going forward and to define how they relate to a cable management plan.
It highlights considerations that will support those changes and allow data centers to respond with agility.
WHITEPAPER – Optimizing Server Cabinet Rack Space to Maximize Efficiency and Reduce Costs
- How Much Rack Space You Could Save
- How to Optimize for Maximum Efficiency
- Savings for New and Retrofit Installations
- Overall Cost and Space Savings Post-Optimization
WHITEPAPER – Understanding Ethernet Patch Cords in Modern Networks
- Ethernet Patch Cords and RJ-45 Connectors
- Ethernet Patch Cords and UTP Cabling
- Twisted Conductor Pairs – What’s All the Twisting About?
- Straight-Through and Crossover Patch Cord Cables
WHITEPAPER – Understanding Stranded and Solid Conductor Wiring in Modern Networks
- Types of Stranded and Solid Conductor Wiring
- Comparison of Electrical Properties
- Factors Impacting Attenuation / Insertion Loss
- Choosing the Right Cable
WHITEPAPER – What is a Server Rack: Specifications, Usage, History and More
This Whitepaper answers “What is a server rack?” in detail, providing an overview of their function, infrastructure dimensions, standardization usage and history.
- Standard Server Rack Sizes and Form Factors
- Common Server Rack Types and Features
- Server Scalability and Other Considerations
- Server Rack Accessories and Add-ons
GUIDE – The Ultimate Data Center Cable Labeling System
AnD Cable Products and Epson Labelworkshave teamed up to develop the Ultimate Data Center Cable Labeling System with a selection of bundled cable labeling products that, when used together will revolutionize your cable mangaement, efficiency and costs.